The quality of our primary relationship is one of the most significant factors influencing our happiness, physical and mental health, and even our longevity.
Good sex is one of the most powerful and vitalizing elements of a healthy relationship. How does something so intensely satisfying and important fall into disrepair and neglect?
Parent & Child Relationships
I teach parents to have healthy boundaries, to set limits without arguing or power struggles, and to have reasonable expectations given their child’s developmental stage.
I will be there to help you discern the path to your healing, authenticity, integrity, and self-expression. I will do everything I can to help you achieve your goals as quickly as possible using an approach that fits your individual needs.
Ready to Get Started?
What to expect:
- I like to start and end our sessions on time. It is helpful, but not necessary, to show up a few minutes early.
- 1 hour sessions are 50 minutes long, 1.5 hour sessions are 80 minutes long.
- At times I find it necessary to extend a session for a few minutes. Please be patient and understand that I will do my best to make sure you get your full time allotment.
- Individual therapy sessions are usually one hour long – but we can arrange longer if circumstances dictate.
- Couples sessions are usually 1.5 hours long. Longer or shorter sessions can be arranged when appropriate.
- Payment is due upon scheduling.
Book An Appointment:
If you are an existing client, you can click “sign in” below to access your saved information.