Hi, I’m Steve Seliger
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
The focus of my practice is couples. My goal is to help you create a safe, satisfying, and durable relationship. With over 20 years of experience, I have a proven track record with a very high success rate in helping my clients achieve fulfillment.
Office Update 9/10/2021
After losing my beloved office to a fire, I am happy to report that I have found a new space. Thank you for your patience during this transition. The new address is: 699 East South Temple, Suite 201-A
Telehealth appointments, via Zoom, will continue to be available indefinitely for everyone....
You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted. But mostly they’re darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin! Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
Because of my focus on couples, I am not currently taking any new individual clients. Of course, if you are already an individual client of mine, I will be happy to continue to meet with you.
Ready to Get Started?
What to expect:
- I like to start and end our sessions on time. It is helpful, but not necessary, to show up a few minutes early.
- 1 hour sessions are 50 minutes long, 1.5 hour sessions are 80 minutes long.
- At times I find it necessary to extend a session for a few minutes. Please be patient and understand that I will do my best to make sure you get your full time allotment.
- Couples sessions are one hour long – we may be able to arrange for a longer session if circumstances dictate and schedules allow.
- Payment is collected via Square, usually on the day of the session. A signed CC Auth. is required.