Some common things I help clients with are:
- Building communication and problem solving skills
- Speaking your truth powerfully and respectfully
- Learning to listen
- Deepening your empathy and compassion for one another
- Defining and upholding boundaries
- Identifying disrespectful behavior and eliminating it
- Building a lifestyle of kindness and generosity
- Growing your sexual relationship
- Developing a mutual sense of understanding, acceptance and value
- Maintaining a set of common interests
- Knowing how and when to let things go – and when not to
How do you know when to trust someone? How do you know when to say “yes” and when to say “no?” How do you decide between two things you really want? Why do you sometimes experience resentment or regret? When is it best to selflessly give to others and when is it best...
If your relationship is being affected by an affair, chances are you are on an emotional roller-coaster and your sense of trust has been shattered. It can feel like you are no longer grounded – the person you counted on most for support, trust, stability, reassurance,...
“He who angers you, conquers you” - Elizabeth Kenny It is neither realistic nor human to expect that we won’t experience anger. Anger is an old and deeply rooted response to a perceived threat. What we do with our anger, however, distinguishes the blathering,...